Friday, March 21, 2014

Learning God's Word: Daniel in the Lions Den


We've reached the story of Daniel in the lions den in our Jesus Storybook Bible. This seemed like an easy one to expand on so that I did with free online resources! We also worked on the letter L (for Lion and Ladybug) in preschool because I love when everything works together.

Reading:

Daniel 6
Jesus Storybook Bible
Really Big Book of Bible Stories

The Story of Daniel and the Lions
We got this at the library. It rhymes and the kids loved it.

Verse:

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Focus:

God is our protector. We can trust Him.

Watch:

Youtube video

Activities:

Order story cards
Telling time game (kindergarten)

Word Search (kindergarten)

Retell the story to each other using stick figures

Crafts:

L is for Lion

Daniel in the Lions Den Sunday School Craft

Sidenote, Marie completed her 100th day of school today! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails