Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter on Pinterest for the Littles

I have a confession to make...

(That is if you haven't figured it out already!)

I'm not creative.

People are often commenting on how creative I am, but the truth is, I love pinterest and utilizing all of everybody else's creativity!

Now that that's out of the way... I've been searching for weeks for good ways to help my kiddos focus on Easter... some packets and activities that aren't all eggs and bunnies.

*For those who don't know - my kids are 4, 2, and 7 months*

Ahead is a list of all sorts of creativity that I had nothing to do with but am enjoying! (Click the pictures).

This first link is a simple and excellent way to get your babies thinking about and discussing Jesus. The most important thing we can do!



Here is a fun little game. We are Jacobs' so there's gotta be a game!



This packet is perfect for Marie's age. We've already done most of it!



I love that there aren't any eggs or bunnies in this preschool pack! "R is for Risen."



We're huge fans of coloring pages!



This is something we did last year that we plan to continue on Easter Sunday...



There's so much that I need to stop here. Go to my "Resurrection Day" pinboard for even more ideas! I definitely just printed a good 50 pages of fun.

Look for a craft idea or two sometime at the end of the week.

How are you focusing on Christ this Easter?

((Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you talented momma's out there for providing all this free fun!))


1 comment:

  1. I love all these suggestions -- and that 12 day countdown is priceless! The key is to just use everyone else's ideas -- then you don't have to be creative :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails