Saturday, January 12, 2013

Beating the Blahs {Part 1}

We spent 10 days in PA thoroughly enjoying making memories and eating my MIL's amazing homemade yumminess. And even though we did nothing but eat, sleep, play games, and get spoiled I still need a few days to recover once we get home. Isn't that typical of any vacation? Add a huge bin full of amazing gifts from the inlaws, and I need a couple more days to figure out what to do with it all!

What a dilemma to have.


We are so spoiled.


Nope. Blessed.


So anyway, I'm getting back to normal. Got all the Christmas decor packed away once again, much to Marie's dismay. So now, what to do? To keep from feeling *blah*, I decided to scour the internet (read: Pinterest) for valentine crafts to do with the kids. Here's some ideas we plan to attempt. I'll document how it goes :)









(The above idea is totally meant to be!)

The kids also got a craft book from their Honeygram that we will be getting ideas from. I've never been big on valentine's day, but my baby girl thinks all hearts represent her (hearts=love=MarieLove). I cannot wait to have my house adorned with MarieLove crafts!

For {Part 2} I'm going to Beat the Blahs by tackling random projects around the house that I never take the time to do. I know you can't wait to find out what I plan to do. I'll let ya know when I figure it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails