Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Derek's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hey, I have another recipe for you! And as usual it is ridiculously simple and a staple in this house.

Meet Derek's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies...


That is actually what my MIL wrote at the top of the recipe card. That is their name forever and ever.

First cream together:

1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 small package vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding (we use white chocolate bc Derek loves white chocolate!)


Second add and mix:

2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla

Third add and mix:

2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
6 oz chocolate chips (or as much as you want/have in your cupboard!)


Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


Enjoy!


As I type this I'm realizing I totally forgot to add baking soda when I baked these today! And they are still fantastic. Add enough butter and chocolate chips and you can make anything delicious! :)


Note: I made a double batch and used butterscotch chips along with chocolate chips because I didn't have enough chocolate chips. We usually use white and milk chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails