Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Strawberry Jam

For as long as I can remember, my family has eaten homemade strawberry jam. My Maw-Maw used to make seedless jam. Those were the days. The past couple of years I made my own jam. This year, since we're in Indiana, I went over to my parents house where we (and by "we" I mean my mom) whipped up some jam!

I'm telling you, this is the best jam ever.

All you have to do is get this:

 

Read the instructions. Follow the instructions. And you have jam!


My mom bought LOTS of delicious strawberries.


Yours Truly cut all the tops off. 


Then we rinsed them, blended them, prepared the Sure Jell, mixed in the Sure Jell and sugar, and poured the jam into jars!






And make sure you have an adorable little helper. She won't be as adorable as my little helper, but that's to be expected :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails