Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why I Run

5. I gotta finish what I started.

4. I'm significantly overweight and running is my favorite workout.


3. I want to be a good example for my children of being active and healthy.

2. I'm a better wife and mother when I consistently work out.

And my main motivation...

1. Our future children. 

If I were to get pregnant at this weight, I would be guaranteed another csection. I have to know that I've done everything possible to have the option of a vbac. Crossing the finish line will give me the hope and extra determination to have that elusive vbac if at all possible.

Vbac = better possibility of having more babies!

I'll take a couple more of these please...

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I have been biking more than running, but just got a workout buddy, and we're setting up some workout dates for this next week. Keep up the great work! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails