Monday, May 23, 2011

My Garden

I've fallen in love.


I officially LOVE my garden.


I've learned how to plant yummies.


I've learned the joy of hard work.

I've also learned that I'm a hands-on learner.

I know I'm 25... er... 27 and should have known this already.

I love my garden and my garden helpers.

I love that Marie is learning right along with me.

It's true. There's something so fulfilling... so fun about gardening. It's a form of worship, I think. A hard, exhausting, fulfilling, satisfying, fun way to worship the God of all creation.

3 comments:

  1. might want to give some credit to your momma too....who did all the HARD work? hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! She's included in "garden helpers" :)

    She didn't do ALL the hard work! But it's true, I wouldn't have done this at all without her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I was teasin :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails