Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Super Emotional

Ugh.

I hate days like today.

And it's all my fault.

Here's a quick ride on my emotional rollercoaster:

Last night Marie was doing some serious sleep walking/talking. We've only recently realized that she's sleep walking and last night it creeped me out. Not only because sleep walking is creepy, but also because the stairs up to her room are definitely NOT child friendly... or person friendly in general. This house was so stupidly constructed.

Anyway

She was also sleep talking/yelling/whining which we I listened to through the monitor for quite sometime (Derek always manages to sleep through everything!) before it eventually woke Jack up (who still sleeps in our room bc we only have one monitor and I'd never get any sleep if he slept upstairs anyway).

Mr. Stubborn has learned much from his big sister already... He refused to go back to sleep without nursing.

Finally, about 4am, when all was quiet, I said a prayer just before drifting off. I've said this prayer many times and in God's own perfect timing, He answered with a beautiful yes first thing this morning!


After 6 long months of searching and waiting, we finally have the loan money to close on our beautiful new home! Our children will sleep on the same level as us, and neither will be in our room!

So this should result in a wonderful day, right??

Quite the opposite. Oh my word. Satan didn't even have to try hard.

Some days I'm just not fit to be a momma.

Thank You, God, that Your compassion never fails and your mercies are new every morning! (Lam. 3:22-23)

I can't just deal with the pain anymore, as I know it's playing a huge role in my irritability. I'm headed to the oral surgeon in the morning to hopefully find out the pain is a dry socket which he said will be fixed with a shot. I can handle that. Just one more night (Lord willing!)

Marie and I have been doing school! It's been fun! Hopefully I'll post some things we're doing soon!

Until then I'll be soaking in God's mercy, loving on my babies, and packing! :)

You may now unhook your seatbelts and exit the Emotional Rollercoaster to your left. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Praising God for His joyful answer to your prayers!!!! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails