Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jacobs Christmas Recap

After celebrating Christmas with the Johnson fam on the 21st, Derek, the babes, and I loaded up in the car and drove to Cleveland on the 22nd. The 23rd... yes, our 5th anniversary... we drove the rest of the way to Scranton.

We celebrated 5 wonderful years that night by going to my favorite PA restaurant (Thai Rak Thai) where I ate my whole plate of drunken noodles with beef. YUM. Then we stopped at Mannings for some milkshakes (desserts go into a totally different compartment so there's always room no matter how full I am! Right, Sister?). Then we saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. We were the only 2 customers in the entire theater. I mean not just in the movie we were watching, but the entire theater. It was a little creepy. But the movie was fantastic and totally should have been in 3D!!

Christmas Eve service and yummy Christmas Eve finger foods followed.

Then, CHRISTMAS DAY! 

We were ridiculously spoiled with a million presents!


I love being a mom because presents for the babies are presents for me! I felt like I was given an entire children's clothing and toy store!

But technically all of that stuff wasn't for me. Some of the things that were just for me were...

501 Tv-free Activities For Kids (501 TV-Free Kids)A Lineage of Grace: Five Stories of Unlikely Women Who Changed Eternity [Book]
AND...

http://reviews.cnet.com/sc/33064505-2-440-OVR-1.gif
Photo Credit
Yep.

I am SPOILED.

So, needless to say, I've been spending much of my time reading and taking pictures. I could totally get used to this.

Tomorrow and Thursday is filled with my wonderful friends. Friday Derek and I are going away without the babies for the night. Happy Anniversary to us!! There will most definitely be pictures as Derek and I both have an addiction to the Canon.

Sunday we will be visiting our New Life church family!

Then... HOME!

The only reason I'm looking forward to getting back to life as usual is because of this...



All we're waiting on now is the loan money. That is projected to arrive in January. 

Woot! Woot!

For now, I'm loving being at the inlaws and back in the city and state that has always held a special place in my heart.

Enjoy the last couple days of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails